Tulbagh Mountain Manor offers rural peacefulness, with 5 room options. Our gorgeous property was just too wonderful not to share! Mirna Rabe, proud mom of two, welcomes you warmly onto her Lifestyle Estate. With nearly two hundred years of history, it offers a glimpse into years gone by. Warm woods, exposed beams, a few original Victorian treasures… expect an experience of elegance!
Tulbagh Mountain Manor offers 5 room options. We have 3 Manor House Suites, 2 of them, namely Acorn and Pine, having separate entrances. Our favourite Manor Suite, Oak Manor House Suite, has a shared entrance which also leads to the private upstairs quarters of Mirna and her two children. Our two cottages are Lavender and Rose. Lavender is an ideal Honeymoon getaway for two. Rose Cottage is the perfect family unit on a self-catering basis, and can sleep 6. It offers a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit, with option of adding a bunk bed for kids in the lounge.
Our spacious and elegant suites offer comfortable luxury in a wonderful rural location. All Manor Suites as well as Lavender Cottage are sold on a B&B basis, with the hearty breakfast served in our Lapa area or on the pool deck. Rose Cottage is offered on a self catering basis, with full kitchen and private braai/BBQ facilities. Our B&B rooms have the the option of the communal BBQ area. With wifi throughout, and aircon in most units, you will be comfortable in winter and summer seasons. Pool area is communal, with wonderful views of the Valley. Braai, Lapa and pool deck available to guests who book all our rooms for functions and celebrations.
We offer 3 Manor House Suites, all en-suite. Two are downstairs with separate entrances, and one upstairs with a shared entrance. Acorn Manor Suite is our most spacious, downstairs unit, with complete privacy. Gorgeous Victorian touches in the en-suite bathroom, and sufficient space to add extra beds for kids. Pine Manor Suite is our newest addition, with the special feature of a huge stone hearth. Oak Manor Suite is our upstairs en-suite unit, with fantastic valley views, chaise-longe and Victorian claw foot bath. Oak does have a shared entrance with the family to their upstairs private quarters. All the Manor House Suites are sold as bed and breakfast.
This our most private space. Perched above the Valley, enjoy sweeping views, our wooden hideaway . Double bed, air-con, en-suite with shower, tea and coffee tray, bar fridge, hairdryer, Wi-Fi, music centre. No TV in room.
Rose cottage comfortably accommodates 4 adults in 2 bedrooms, and we can easily add double bunks for kids in the spacious lounge. With open plan country style kitchen, and own patio with BBQ, it is the perfect location for a family self catering getaway.
Pine Manor Suite is our newest addition, with the special feature of a huge stone hearth. XL Queen size bed, air-con, en-suite with shower, tea and coffee tray, bar fridge, hairdryer, Wi-Fi.
OAK MANOR HOUSE SUITE
Oak Manor House Suite is an upstairs en-suite unit, with shared access through the main Manor House. A gorgeous claw foot bath in the full bathroom has divine mountain views.
ACORN MANOR HOUSE SUITE
Acorn Manor Suite is our most spacious, downstairs unit, with complete privacy. Double bed, bunk bed (optional), air-con, en-suite with shower and bath, tea and coffee tray, bar fridge, hairdryer, Wi-Fi. No TV in rooms.
|Room Type||Number of Rooms||Rack Rate|
|Acorn Manor House Suite||1||R1150.00||R1250.00|
|Pine Manor House Suite||1||R1150.00||R1250.00|
|Oak Manor House Suite||1||R1150.00||R1250.00|
• If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
• If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
• If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
• If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of the deposit.
* Check in from 14h00 - 17h00 and check out at 10h00 within reason.
* Respect other guests' peace and quiet. Consider other guests when you come in late.
* Any damages incurred by the guest will be charged for.
* No smoking inside the cottages and rooms. Smoking permitted outside.
* No pets allowed - sorry.
Located on Winterhoek Wes Rd, Tulbagh, 6820
FROM CAPE TOWN VIA WELLINGTON
1.Take the N1, northbound, from Cape Town towards Paarl.
2.Exit the N1 at junction 47, onto R44 signposted Wellington/Stellenbosch. Turn left at the off ramp junction towards Wellington.
3.Continue on R44 towards Wellington. Straight ahead at 4 way stop,
4.After about 5km’s turn left at a set of traffic lights into Distillery Road – this is a continuation of the R44.
5.The R44 branches off towards Gouda. The road becomes the R46, continue straight ahead on the R46 towards Ceres.
6.2km after passing through the Nuwe Kloof Pass, turn left signposted Tulbagh.
7. Head north on Van Der Stel St toward Market St.
8. Continue onto Winterhoek Rd for 8.8 km.
9. Turn left onto Winterhoek Wes Rd.
10. Turn right onto Isle of Sky Driveway.
11. Turn left in 190m.
12. Turn right. Destination will be on the left
FROM CAPE TOWN VIA MALMESBURY
1.Take the N7, northbound, from Cape Town towards Malmesbury.
2.Exit N7 at the Malmesbury off ramp to your left. Turn left at first junction, heading into the town.
3.Pass the silos on your right, and at the second set of traffic lights turn left.
4. After 300m turn right signposted R46 Ceres and Riebeek Kasteel.
5. Continue on the R46, passing Riebeek Kasteel. At the junction with the R44 in Hermon, turn left towards Ceres.
6. Follow the signs for Ceres. The road number becomes the R46 again.
7.2km after passing through the Nuwe Kloof Pass, turn left signposted Tulbagh.
8. Continue until reaching a 4 way junction. Turn left into the main road – Van der Stel Street
9. Continue onto Winterhoek Rd for 8.8 km.
10. Turn left onto Winterhoek Wes Rd.
11. Turn right onto Isle of Sky Driveway.
12. Turn left in 190m.
13. Turn right. Destination will be on the left
All rights reserved